Your business has very specific needs when it comes to designing the right HVAC system to regulate the inside temperature of your building and air quality. Here at Cutting Edge Services, Inc. we have over 20 years of successful HVAC design experience.
When designing or upgrading your HVAC system, some important considerations we always include in our calculations;
- Size of the building: We customize each HVAC design to ensure your system is both cost-effective and energy efficient
- Ambient environment: in order to obtain a consistent, desired temperature, what heating and cooling loads should your new system support?
- People: The number of people in the building can alter the temperature of the room, depending on how there are, or how frequently they move around.
- Windows and doors: Windows let in sunlight; doors open and shut, bringing drafts and alternate air temperatures with them.
- Air flow: air moving around the room, through windows, doors, ducts, vents, etc., will have an impact on your HVAC design. We make specific computations to see how this alters your design.
These are just a few examples, and its a lot to keep in order. That’s why we always use AutoCAD in our HVAC design.
The Autocad advantage in your HVAC design
At Cutting Edge Service, Inc., our experts create your HVAC design in AutoCAD, a software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design and drafting. The AutoCAD program is ideal for all the complexities involved in HVAC design. Here’s why:
- Calculations: the AutoCAD program is an effective way to complete calculations and draft designs. The program automates complex calculations and eliminates human error
- No external files needed: AutoCAD stores all your work internally, so you have instant access as well as portability
- Efficient: Save time with calculations, design, and drafting that all update consecutively
- Collaboration: Multiple designers can access, manage, share, and store AutoCAD data from different locations
We are here for you
Let us help you design the perfect HVAC system or clean room for your company. Our expertise and use of the latest cutting-edge tools guarantee you will be satisfied. Give us a call today. 310-344-8817